Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Volunteer NGO InformationJob Information
Contract Duration 6 months
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience Fresh
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-10-08
Deadline Date 2019-10-31Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Establish systems and procedures adapted according to the context for the management,
- Coordination with management activities
- Update the plan to accommodate the changes and need of the beneficiaries and ensure the quality of project activities
- Participate in implementation of the project implementation plan.
- Ensure that capacity development activities, awareness-raising activities are being implemented as per project work plan.
- Information sharing, and capacity development activities, particularly in management activity
- Support RNVDO activities with other project staff.
- Preparing Minute of meeting and report and any other document requested by manager
- Facilitating in different project activities including dialogues, workshops, meetings etc. as per project work plan.
- Facilitating periodic donors/delegates visits to project site as and when needed.
How To Apply
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Excellent in English and Arabic
Interested and qualified candidates please apply on HR@rnvdo.org be indicating the position applied for in the subject line