Job Function/ Description:
- Provide support in writing documents including reports, memos, and e-mails.
- Preparation of BoQ, sketches and plans and as per coordination with engineering teams in the field
- Preparing progress report, expected completion dates, and payment documents regarding the civil works.
- Guidance and coordination with field monitoring and technician staffs to follow-up and find appropriate solutions for daily problems.
- Assist with data collection and dissemination.
- Maintain a spreadsheet for all the purchase requests
- Ensure all payments related documents are processed and finalized within agrees timeline.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure timely flow of information
- Coordinate with other Blumont staff through regular meetings.
- Submit regular reports to supervisor.
- Attending all the technical evaluation for biding processing as part of program presence in the evaluation process.
- Arranging meeting internal and external meeting with Blumont staff and partners.
- Any other program related duties to ensure program success.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Required Education & Experience and Skills:
- Education: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Or A related field.
- Experience: 3 years working experience in engineering.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Good experience in the usage of computers skills and office software packages (word, AutoCAD, Excel and outlook).
- Knowledge of the practical applications of civil engineering science.
- Ability to solve daily problems, interpreting a variety of instructions and demonstrating good teambuilding skills.
Interested qualified candidates are requested to apply through Blumont website: www.blumont.org before 20th April 2021.
Blumont is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We give priority to the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position. Due to the large volume of Applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Blumont will review the applications on rolling basis and may close the advertisement before the deadline if the ideal candidate was found. One or more similar/different positions maybe filled in this recruitment activity depending on the applicants’ qualifications.