Purpose: To be part of an Emergency Response & Recovery team. Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and the Technical Officer, the Technical Assistant (Sewing trainer) is responsible to assist the Technical officer in provide the sewing training to 3 group of women each group consist of 260 women per month who will be involved into the CFW / Mask production project and continue following up with them for 3 months.
- The major duty is to provide the assistance required to the Technical Officer to provide daily theoretical and practical for the women involved in the CFW / masks production project.
- Assist the Technical Officer to manage all project training on how to produce face masks
- Provide the assistance to the technical officer in running awareness sessions for women benefiting from the project
- Participate in distributing refreshments and other necessary supplies to women during the project
- Provide the assistance required to the technical officer to prepare the required documents from the beneficiaries of the project in cooperation with the camp coordinator and the technical assistant.
- At least one year of experience in a humanitarian organization or similar work
- Speak, read and write in Arabic
- She has good skills in communicating with others and solving problems
- Has a good experience in sewing machines
- Ability to work under pressure and in difficult conditions
- Ability to travel on a daily basis
- Ability to deal with women of different cultural levels
Please send your CV/Resume to the following emails:
- The subject of the email should be Technical Assistant Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed
- CVs must be in English language