Job Overview :
Provide psychological & social support for women survivors from violence, so they can be able to help & protect themselves.
Main Responsibilities :
- Provide psychological & social support for women survived from Gender-Based Violence (GBV).
- Write daily & periodical reports.
- Responsible for case forms of GBV survived women.
- Conduct the tasks required in accordance with her specialty.
- Commit to basic human principles in dealing with women survivors from violence, such as confidentiality, respect and safety.
➢ Participate in the identification and selection of women at risk of gender- based violence, according to the criteria of the workers guidelines in the Association's Counseling and Listening centers.
➢ Conduct Family follow-up visits to provide psychosocial first aid, psychological support or any other assistance required, depending on the needs of the family.
➢ Provide quality case management services, including interviews with clients, assessments, and care plans.
➢ Provide referrals to the survivors as per available services and respecting their wishes and choices.
➢ Provide ongoing, one-on-one psychological support for beneficiaries.
➢ Any other tasks or duties that are assigned by the supervisor.
The CV is sent through the email. The candidates will be contacted through their phone numbers to fix a date for an interview.
Please send your CV to ([email protected]).
- Please state the job title in the subject line: Social Worker – Baghdad Women Association / Mosul Center
- CVs in the form of IMG, pictures, screen-shots and links will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications past the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered.
Best of luck