Green Desert is a humanitarian, nonprofit, nonpolitical, nongovernmental Iraqi organization assisting traumatized people and children in Iraq and Kurdistan region of Iraq.
Our main areas of specialties are mental health & psychosocial support (MHPSS) education, child protection and livelihood. Our assistances reach the IDPs, Refugees, Returnees, Remainees and the Host Communities, in Mosul, Kirkuk and Erbil provinces.
- Collaborating closely with the Team Leader and the Project Coordinator
- Conducting children’s need assessment in the areas of intervention.
- Promoting the project’s activities among families and local community in general.
- Planning and shaping activities of the CFS in close collaboration with the Team Leader and involving the Community Mobilizers under the supervision of the Team Leader and the project coordinator.
- Individuating most vulnerable cases, monitoring and following up with their situation.
- Shaping and modifying the activities delivered to support vulnerable cases in close collaboration with the Team Leader and involving the Community Mobilizers.
- Involving the families if and when needed for most vulnerable cases.
- Collage degree Social Science, Sociology or Psychology
- Previous experience as a Social Worker (minimum 2 years)
- Iraqi nationality.
- Speaks Arabic language & English is a big asset.
- Previous working experience with NGOs and good knowledge in humanitarian aid system and procedures. (minimum 1 year)
Please send your CV to email@example.com . In the email mention (Social Worker -Mosul ) in the subject line .Please note that emails without proper subject line will be ignored.