PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION Under the direct supervision of the KURDS site engineer, the Site Monitor will be responsible in his/her assigned area for assisting in implementation of the engineering works of the Program in required place. FIELD ASSESSMENTS AND PROJECT DESIGN
• Participate, as required, in field assessments SUPERVISION OF SUBCONTRACTED PROJECTS Under general guidance of the site engineer, the site monitor will carry out the following tasks:
•Implement thorough monitoring procedures to ensure that the approved contractors are procuring construction materials and equipment in a manner consistent with the donor Procurement and Finance Policy
•Supervising the contracted projects with regard to the work quality, specifications and project time frame. Conducting surveying and Data Collection for the proposed projects.
•Identifying needs for technical support to the proposed projects .
• Doing the measurements of the achieved works by the contractors and sub-contractors
• Assisting in project's budgeting, bill of quantity and implementation time frame • Submitting daily and weekly reports for site engineer in regular bases
QUALIFICATION AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
• At least 5 years' experience in the same field.
• Good written and spoken fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic .
• Good computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft office Excel, Word and PowerPoint and AutoCAD.
• Good organizational skills .
•Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds .
• Male preferable for this Position .
• The engineer who has experience of Surveying is preferable
Please send your English CV to KURDS email:
Please indicate the Title of the position in the Subject line CVs without subject line "The Application for the Position of Site Monitor" will not be considered.
Only CV's and motivation letters in PDF format will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted