Kurdistan Save the Children is a non-profit, non-political, and non-sectarian organization that
provides assistance regardless of race, gender, traditions, political or religious affiliation.
We work with children in various fields of child protection, sponsorship, health and education. Our
main aim is to work directly or indirectly, to ensure a better future for children, through improving
and providing their various medical, social, economical, and educational needs.
KSC has been established in 1991. our main office is located in Sulaymaniyah.
Protection and assistance for refugees and asylum seeker children in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah governorates.
This project seeks to provide protection services to refugees/asylum seekers, IDPS and host community children with the main focus on refugees/asylum seekers residing in the urban and camp areas of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah Governorates through: Providing specialized child protection services and support through case management for refugees, Conducting BIA and participating in the BID Panel under the overall framework of UNHCR’s Best Interest Procedures (BIP), Establishing or strengthening the capacity of community-based child protection structures, Community outreach/mobilization such as conducting awareness raising sessions for children and their parents/caregivers, Providing recreational, structured and non-structured PSS activities, as well as physiotherapy for children with disabilities, providing capacity building to government counterparts responsible for child protection.
Scope of work (Main tasks)
The Senior Reporting Officer is fully responsible to ensure that all information and data from the field is captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner for donors and internal purposes.
- The Senior Reporting Officer work and communicate with field teams and contacts to receive regular daily information and weekly Sit Reps.
- Produce reports required for UNHCR, including weekly, monthly, and final donor reports; weekly sit reps; and flash and emergency reports.
- Keep and document all information data on data tracking sheets, covering all project activities.
- Provide guidance to project staff to ensure successful reporting of weekly information, and monthly reporting.
- Respond to donor and HQ inquiries regarding project activities.
- Coordinate the production of grant proposals upon request by senior management.
- Support the development and drafting of concept notes, proposals, and modification requests
- Work closely with the project staff to review data, update and adjust plans based on donors’ recommendations
- Assist in the development of new project proposals for donors.
- Closely coordinate with all program departments, logistic, finance, security, etc..on the identification of issues which may affect the program reporting activities.
- Act as a focal person for communication, coordinating information request and documentation of best practices for internal and external sharing.
- The Senior Reporting Officer will report directly to the project manager to ensure tasks are completed and any pending issues are highlighted.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience, ideally in implementing programs funded by international donors and managing sub-awards, or other capacity that requires strong linguistic coordination competence.
- Minimum qualification is a bachelor's degree.
- relevant previous work experience in NGOs
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent English and Kurdish language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements.
- good interpersonal, organizational and oral and written communication skills.
Please fill in your email subject line " Senior Reporting Officer" any email without the subject line will NOT be processed
please send your CV to the following email address :
or you can drop your CV at our main office in Sulaimaniyah ,
Rizgary, street 408, Hapsakhani Naqeb,