The Security Guard will work in direct support of the SP Sinjar base in Iraq abiding by the SP code and conduct and is responsible for providing security for Samaritan’s Purse staff and property.
-Control entry to the compound of vehicles and visitors
-Log entry/exit of staff, visitors, and vehicles
-Patrol the perimeter fence (inside and outside)
-Assist with manual tasks around the compound
-Report any incidents regarding security to the Security Coordinator
Complete other activities as directed by the Line Manager and performing all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritan’s Purse with a generous and serving spirit
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to abide by Samaritan’s Purse’s code of conduct and understand the principals of Samaritan’s Purse’s statement of faith, as well as be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up are core values of the job function while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality regarding contracts and salaries.
- Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- High level of integrity and stewardship.
- Committed to the SP values and ethics.
Education / Experience Needed
-Experience in a security position, preferably with an international non-governmental organization
Send your CV/Resume to the following email:
- The subject of the email should be Security Guard - Snuny
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
- CVs must be in English language