The purpose of the Risk and Compliance Assistant position is to ensure proper filing and back up of support documentation and assist in developing standard filing system which ensures complete documentation for all transactions and in accordance with NRC’s policies and procedures and relevant donor guidelines.
The scope of work for the role will be primarily determined by individual tasks and internal projects assigned by the senior management.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Prepare and develop status reports and follow up sheets as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Support the CO with backlog projects and RTA (Ready-To- Audit) folders
- Help in implementation of systems and procedures to improve compliance with NRC’s policies, procedures and controls.
- Help in Conduct trainings on topics Evaluate the soundness, adequacy, and effectiveness of operating policies, procedures, and controls and monitor compliance in the implementation of NRC policies and guidelines such as compliance, anti-corruption, data protection, securing supporting documentation. Develop or adapt training materials as necessary.
- Effectively capture electronic and paper documents of different formats in a central repository.
- Storing information in an organized manner, with an ability to easily retrieve relevant document information, and archive historical data.
- Assist the compliance coordinator in exchanging information between documents, as well as consolidating data in multiple documents for reporting and analysis purposes to provide better visibility across the project.
- Ensure all supporting documentation for every transaction is secured both physically and digitally as required.
- Conduct and support on the monthly spot checks to ensure all operations covering all area offices adherence to the Securing Supporting Documentation procedures (SSD)
- Assist the Compliance teams in audit preparation.
- Support on backlog projects assigned by Head of Support.
- Report to Compliance Coordinator.
- Update NRC library references with all SOPs, policies, guidance note that implemented in Iraq.
- Keep the waiver and NFF tracker updated
- Bachelor's degree in relevant university field.
- knowledge in spoken and written English
- 1 year of experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Professional knowledge of compliance
Interested candidates can apply through below link: