The Reporting Officer is under direct responsibility and supervision of the Project Manager.
The Reporting Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing and editing all reports issued from MH.
- Submitting MH reports on a regular basis to the PM or as requested from PM.
- Liaising with MH MEAL Officer in Erbil and MH Data entry assistant in TAL to fulfill responsibilities mentioned above and any other coordination/collaborations.
- Providing English language skills in the service of raising English language level and reporting skills of MH staff.
- Assistance in other activities in the program as needed (especially in case of emergency) under the responsibility of the Project Manager.
- Support the MEAL officer in the M & E phase with the support PMA.
- Excellent English level.
- Excellent knowledge in Word and Excel software.
- Flexibility, initiative spirit, and punctuality.
- Team work spirit.
- Job interest.
- Communication abilities.
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job title "Reporting Officer" as a subject
By Aug 19th at 03:00 pm.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.