- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching project staff.
- Have equivalent experience in management and leading projects in the field and have the capacity to train project staff on protection, PSS, GBV, and awareness giving standards, and ensure the staff is following these standards.
- Leads external relations for community engagement in areas of work, facilitating the operation of the center in conjunction with Humanity and Humanity's partner.
- Oversees Humanity logistics and administration (HR and finance) departments' activities in projects, including staffing, procurement, and field activities.
- Acts as primary liaison with Humanity's partner.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and beneficiary-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses in compliance with Humanity, and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading-related professional publications, and research.
- Enhances departmental and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS (our Values in Practice)
Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling Humanity values
Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages others to do the same
Widely shares their personal vision for Humanity, engages and motivates other future-orientated, thinks strategically
Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners, and supporters
Values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
Willing to take disciplined risks
Proven working experience in project management and peacebuilding
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Verbal Communication
- All applicants must submit a CV as an attachment and a Cover Letter explaining their suitability for the position.
• Please mention in the subject of your E-mail the Job title: (Project Manager)
• CVs submitted without mentioning the Job Title will not be considered.
• The deadline for submitting the CVs 24th of May 2020
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• After the deadline date, applications are not being considered
• English/Arabic CVs should be sent to email@example.com