Tech for Food (TFF) program is implemented by Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid in partnership WFP.
The Mercy Hands TFF Program Manager will support strategic, impactful, high-quality implementation of the TFF program in Tikrit and Samarra. S/he covers all aspects of the day to day management of the program team and activities, including oversight and monitoring. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Emergency response and recovery department director and deputy. With work being reviewed periodically. The Project Manager ensures collaboration, clarity of tasks, documentation, and reporting, and the tracking of deadlines.
S/he is responsible for the timely reporting on program activities in Tikrit and Samarra. The Program Manager will coordinate with organization partnerships and liaise with local authorities/community leaders for activities related to program implementation. S/he will travel frequently to program areas.
- Supervisor Tikrit and Samarra teams.
- Recruits, trains, assign and supervise the work of staff providing recreational activities.
- Oversees maintenance of the building and equipment.
- Participates in and has ultimate responsibility for the planning and implementation of recreational programs and activities presented at a community center.
- Promotes public relations through community and private sector contacts, marketing efforts, and personal contact with Center users in order to determine the needs of the community.
- Develops, coordinates and implements a comprehensive program of recreation, social and human services based upon identified needs of the community.
- Submit regular reporting for all locations of program implementation to the implementing partner.
- Oversee community mapping and mobilization
- Serve as a resource for trainers and youth
- Disseminate success stories of resolved disputes and cooperation between communities
- Other duties as assigned by the Emergency response and recovery department director and the deputy.