Job Function/ Description:
- Provide support in drafting documents including reports, memos, and e-mails.
- Monitoring program contracts and their payment processes, making sure about contract’s duration, its conditions, and implementation of each activities by coordination with Procurement department.
- Preparing all program payment relevant materials and documents to finance.
- Coordinate with other Blumont staff through regular meetings.
- Follow-up procurement issues (Preparing ITB, Tender Planer, Technical Evaluation, Sample Checking, Completion Report, Vendor Evaluation Form
- Updating Program’s payment and procurement trackers, and reporting them to supervisor
- Preparing bill of quantity ,purchase requests (PRs) and checking contracts
- Following up field work with the program team in Syria.
Required Education & Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of relevant experience in humanitarian programs, food security experience desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to remotely manage teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with abilities in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter who works well without supervision.
- Excellent abilities in English , Kurdish and Arabic
Interested qualified candidates are requested to apply through Blumont website: www.blumont.org before 9th May 2021.
Blumont is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We give priority to the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position. Due to the large volume of Applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Blumont will review the applications on rolling basis and may close the advertisement before the deadline if the ideal candidate was found. One or more similar/different positions maybe filled in this recruitment activity depending on the applicants’ qualifications