Tasks responsibilities, results
- To provide high quality support to field teams in the implementation of all the consortium’s MEAL activities;
- To assist project and programme teams in developing data entry, storage and analysis templates and other MEAL tools, to assist with regular MEAL activities;
- To track and update ongoing monitoring of the projects as needed;
- Consolidate and analyse qualitative and quantitative data collected by consortium partners;
- To develop a safe database for data storage and protection, in line with internally accepted standards;
- To ensure effective coordination between consortium members regarding MEAL activities;
- To write high quality reports based on the MEAL results;
- To manage the knowledge on the consortium’s project interventions (incl. documenting lessons learned and best practices);
- To conduct regular monitoring visits in Kirkuk, Diyala and Anbar;
10. To carry out any duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor in relevant field or proven work experience
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Data collection and project reporting
- Good spoken and written command of English
- Excellent spoken and written command of Arabic
- Computer skills, particularly with Excel
- Communicative, open and decisive
- Result-oriented in a team approach
- Proactive and focused
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Service and participatory attitude
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural sensitivity;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Willing and able to work in a fluid and insecure environment.
Please submit your cover letter in English. In the cover letter please provide additional information on your skills and experience related to the job. Send the CV in English and include personal telephone contacts.
Send the above information to the following email address: (email@example.com) clearly stating MEAL Officer in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.