Summary of Position:
The M&E Officer is responsible for providing leadership in terms of monitoring & evaluation, particularly impact evaluation. S/he will develop approaches and tools based on activities, outcomes, and indicators of progress, using log frame or other tools. S/he will work to ensure that proper monitoring and evaluation is carried out in a cost effective and timely manner. S/he will contribute to the design and implementation of related M&E research activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintaining and Strengthening M&E Systems:
- Designing M&E tools for data collection, management and reporting.
- Contribute to the development of projects so that they have feasible and measurable indicators of outputs, outcomes and impact.
- Assist senior staff to develop systematic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on project performance indicators.
- Monitor data quality and data collection processes.
- Follow‐up on monitoring and evaluation of various activities.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve program effectiveness.
- Strengthen capacity of relevant staff on the logical framework, data management, data analysis, and M&E methods.
- Participate in project reviews and assist in preparing relevant reports.
- Analyze and interpret results using SPSS/PASW, Excel, Epi Info, or other software.
- Calculate descriptive statistics, and generate figures/graphs.
- Score client measures for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Conduct additional analyses as needed.
Write or contribute to regular reports concerning M&E activities for internal and external uses.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in information management systems, or in social sciences with background in statistics and/or research methods.
- Relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and in SPSS/PASW or Epi Info.
- Fluent in Kurdish, English and Arabic language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest or commitment to the field of humanitarian work.
please send your English CV to UIMS email:
Please indicate the Title of the position in the Subject line.
**CVs without subject line "M&E officer-Ramadi" will not be considered.
Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The last day to apply will be on 31/3/2023.