About Kurdistan Organization for Human Rights Watch:
Kurdistan Organization for Human Rights Watch (KOHRW) is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that was established in 1989 as a national NGO. KOHRW has contributed to humanitarian services and different development programs in the Kurdistan region and Iraq. KOHRW specializes in six areas of expertise: Human Rights, Protection, Shelter& WASH, Livelihood, Social Cohesion, and Education.
Title: Junior Architect
- Create detailed plans for the construction project.
- Create and present drawings and plans for approval.
- Perform feasibility reports and ensure the building is in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Compile needed blueprints, specifications, and construction reports.
- Aide in the creation of a schedule and budget for the project.
- Work closely with Project manager, technical team and workers to ensure the project is completed on time and according to the specified design.
- Conducting site visits and surveys to assess existing conditions and identify potential risks or issues related to heritage structures.
- Participating in meetings and workshops with clients, consultants, and contractors to provide input and support.
- Any other tasks assigned by the project manager.
- Bachelor's degree in architectural engineering
- 2 years of experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in multi-cultural teams and with technical and administrative staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Please send your CV in pdf format to [email protected], in the subject line the position (Junior Architect)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted