Jobs By Governorate
Job Information IT Teacher NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid
Contact Name Public Relation Department
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Governorate Salah Al-Din
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-03-15
Deadline Date 2019-03-19Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Teach IT, utilizing the materials that MH agreed with WFP
- Develop lesson plans, adapt the curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques.
- Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
- Maintain classroom organization and discipline.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- Devise and utilize techniques which accurately measure student progress.
- Evaluate student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
- Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
- Perform other job duties as required.
How To Apply
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Necessary to Performance of Essential Functions:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree, in IT or related field.
- Possess problem-solving skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, school staff, district staff, and patrons.
- Communicates effectively.
- Knowledge of State Core Curriculum and Board of Education adopted guidelines.
- At least three years' experience.