Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Grant/Partnerships Coordinator NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS)
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 5 Year
Required Travel 25%Job Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-06-24
Deadline Date 2019-07-10Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Research and maintain information on donor strategies and funding opportunities on the national and international level, in conjunction with the program coordinators.
- Organizing monthly budget management meetings with sector managers/coordinators to ensure strong financial management of grants.
- Transforming and overseeing the continual improvement of grants management operational systems, processes, and policies.
- Responsible for donor compliance (quality narrative and financial reporting, procurement requirements, etc.) for all open grants.
- Manage all reporting deadlines, develop calendars for report development and coordinate report compilation and review.
- Manage and regularly update the Grants Tracking Sheet to inform senior management and regional support.
- Act as a focal point for communications with HQ grants administration and compliance functions.
- Support program staff in assessing partnership opportunities and improving the existing donor’s channels.
- Ensure that partnership and sub-grant related administrative processes and procedures are standardized and consistently implemented throughout the program, including pre-award compliance checks, agreements, disbursements, reporting, and partner capacity-building.
- Develop system and procedures for collecting and sharing data necessary for project evaluation and continuous improvement process.
- Collaborate with program departments in terms of funding opportunities, external communications, reporting, and proposal quality assurance.
- Build and follow up with the grants management matrix that provides informative outcomes on the grans status and reporting mechanism.
How To Apply
Qualification & Requirement:
- Advanced degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 5 years of demonstrated field-based experience with grants management.
- Excellent writing skills and experience in writing proposals/concept notes and reporting.
- Fluency in English language, Arabic or Kurdish will be an advantage.
- Excellent leadership and management skills including coaching, mentoring and managing teams
- Full professional competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- superior oral and written communication skills, with ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively with senior internal and external stakeholders.
To apply please send your updated CV through the following link:
Note: due to the urgency of the position we will screen the applications on a daily basis.