Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Setting clear team goals
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for GBV social workers and community mobilizers
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Assist in the selection, training and support of the program staff.
- Conduct safety mapping with women and girls
- Work with community groups to increase safety.
- Oversee field-based staff, ensuring that necessary administrative and management tasks are fulfilled in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Provide regular performance feedback.
- Develop support strategies for staff and introduce principle of self-care.
- Maintain positive relationships and maintain positive representation of program and organization.
- Actively promote PSEA (prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse) standards within international medical corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Respect the code of conduct and policies of the IMC and the standards of the GBV team
- Adhere and uphold the IMC principle and policies (integrity, accountability and service) at the respective areas of work.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Please forward your application as marked “GBV Team Leaders - Haditha’’ to
Due to the urgency of the position IMC reserves the right to recruit any suitable one before the above dead line for application