- Support and Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at area level
- Support the adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines, and donor requirements
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents
- Support line supervisors in procedures and require support team training
- Support the supervisor for the Management of Area offices financial team
- Support the management to Implement the anti-corruption policy
- Performs any other duty given by his/her supervisor
- Management of the cash payment and cash box of the Area office.
- Make sure that all the cash payments are recorded correctly, with proper support and filed systematically.
- Cash count and reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Keeping enough cash for the daily day to day use.
- Track of NRC resources and its recovery for any personal use, like advances, personal mobile use, etc
- Keep the cash safely in a safe box, hand over one safe key to the finance coordinator on a daily basis.
- Any other task relevant to the position as requested by the line manager
- Familiarity with Agresso accounting system or similar software
- Desire to learn and share
- Ability to listen
- Pride and honor in his/her work
- Good communication skills
the interested candidates can apply for the position by sending the Cover letter & the CV to the Email below:
Notes, the name of the position must be mentioned in the subject Otherwise, the application will not be considered.A
And please be advised, that due to the need, the process of scanning the applications might start before the deadline said above.