1- About the job:
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Health Program Manager and will be responsible for managing all activities for our project relating to Mental Health and Physical Rehabilitation for vulnerable people at our field sites in Tel Afar and Sinjar.
2- Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of activities
- Establish and monitor monthly advocacy/networking plan.
- Submission of monthly work plan.
- Finalizing monthly report according to CORDAID standards.
- Managing response to all CORDAID request for information/ intervention.
- Ensuring all deadlines are respected.
- Coordination with all stake holders (Local authority, NGOs…….etc)
- Financial and administrative work related to the center including drafting of request for payment and collection of documents to be submitted to CORDAID.
- Monitoring records for justifications of budget revision (including vehicle and tele-communication log sheets).
- Lead on program development and presentation of potential new activities to CORDAID country office.
- Ensuring all CORDAID principles and values during the intervention are respected.
- Collect and document feedback from the field on implementation of the methodology, including challenges and lessons learnt
- Develop, maintain and improve mutual and beneficial relationships with key stakeholders
- Facilitating the work of delegates or other specialists, either internally or externally (internal or external meetings with authorities at local level, briefings on CORDAID field activities, etc.)
- Contributing to the development of the structure's network of contacts with local stakeholders.
3- Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- University degree in social sciences, development, management or other relevant practice.
- Experience in the design and implementation of emergency employment or livelihoods programmers in conflict affected environments.
- Strong social skills and openness to engage with different stakeholders.
- Experience of working with youth, women and, child protection and human rights projects is essential.
- Experience of working with IDPs, refugees and other vulnerable communities.
- Hands-on, flexible and able to work independently as well as in cooperation with others.
- Strong programmatic and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of English (written and Verbal) is a must.
- Excellent writing skills in English, Arabic, Kurdish and Turkmen.
- Ability to work on MS office (Word, Excel, PPT & Outlook) and outlook/cloud-based software management.
Initial contract for 4 months, renewable. Starting date as soon as possible. According to Cordaid salary scales.
Further information & how to apply:
Applications including a motivation letter and extensive CV in English, with the contact details of three professional references to Job.MENA@cordaid.org, before the deadline which is May 31, 2019.
Note: Please include the ''FO2019” in the subject line of your email. Any email without the subject line will not be considered.
for any information about Cordaid organization, please visit our website: www.cordaid.org