Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid (MH) is a non-profit, non-religious, non-political, non-governmental organization (NGO) formed in the aftermath of the 2004 war in Iraq with a goal to save lives and preserve human dignity. Mercy Hands is registered in the state of Georgia, USA, and in Iraq with the Regional Government of Iraqi Kurdistan as well as the Federal Government of Iraq. A Board of Directors consisting of five members in the United States and Iraq governs Mercy Hands and assigns the Executive Administration, which is the supreme executive body within the organization.
Through a Headquarter in Baghdad, a regional office in Erbil and field offices in eight governorates, Mercy Hands operates nationwide within Iraq. For more information, please visit Mercy Hands website: www.mercyhands.org
- Use Management Information systems to input and reconcile data accurately and on a timely basis.
- Produce and present reports as required.
- Responsible for liaising effectively with internal team and collect the database with regards (name of beneficiaries, Phone Number for IDPs, GPS for Tent, and Number of individuals).
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations.
- Receiving and executing the daily plan from Warehouse Manager.
- Update summary distribution report.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree as a minimum.
- Experience working with NGOs for 3 years.
- It is essential to know the humanitarian principles and code of conduct. Able to work in a difficult environment at times and be able to overcome the odds.
- Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately through the planning and prioritization of workload.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely information to meet deadlines.
Please state the job title in the subject line:
Distribution Data Officer