Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Data Entry NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Rwanga Foundation
Contact Name HR Section
Contact Email [email protected]
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Diploma (Two Years)
Degree Title Diploma
Minimum Experience Less then 1 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 30
Published Date 2023-03-30
Deadline Date 2023-04-06Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Rwanga Foundation is seeking a skilled Data Entry to join our team for a 6-month project to digitize the Retirement and Social Security Department for Labor's archived documents in Baghdad. The primary responsibility of the Data Entry will be to scan the documents accurately and efficiently. The ideal candidate should be highly detail-oriented, possess excellent typing skills, and have the ability to work independently to meet project deadlines.
- Scan all Retirement and Social Security Department for Labor's archived documents into a digital format using appropriate scanning equipment.
- Ensure that all scanned documents are of high quality and can be read and interpreted accurately.
- Review and validate scanned documents to ensure all information is accurate and complete.
- Organize and maintain digital files in a systematic manner for easy retrieval and storage.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to meet project deadlines.
- Comply with established protocols and procedures for document digitization.
- Follow the working hours of the Retirement and Social Security Department for Labor
How To Apply
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in data entry or document scanning is preferred.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy while working with large volumes of data.
- Proficiency with scanning equipment and computer systems, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and timelines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Application closing date:(6th April 2023)
- Applicants should submit their CVs to the link ( http://bit.ly/3ZqQ18M )
- submit after the closing date will not be considered.
- Potential candidates for the post will be contacted for an interview and processed according to Rwanga Foundation HR policies and procedures.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Please submit by clicking the button below.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.