The Data collector will conduct remote phone survey interviews to per identified individual that benefited from PSD activities in Baghdad, Basra, Diwaniya and Diyala.
- Conduct phone interviews with pre-identified individuals.
- Ensure consent is secure before conducting the interview.
- Collect data as defined in the interview guideline/data collection form.
- Record the data collected on the relevant tool, as defined by the Senior M&E officer (tablet).
- Ensure data entered on data collection forms is correct and accurate.
- Perform any other relevant tasks as requested by your line manager to ensure the completion of the survey.
- Strictly follow security plans, protocols, and recommendations.
ACCOUNTABILITY TO BENEFICIARIES
- iMMAP team members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to beneficiaries of iMMAP programs, and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring, and evaluation of field projects.
iMMAP is an international non-governmental organization that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations. Our core philosophy is that better data leads to better decisions and that better decisions lead to better outcomes. iMMAP’s critical support to information value chains helps to solve operational and strategic challenges of our partners in both emergency and development contexts by enabling evidence-based decision-making for better outcomes.
About the project
iMMAP will implement a project funded by the GIZ for a period of 12 months. The project, run from iMMAP office in Baghdad, aims at supporting both the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (MoLSA) and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MoHESR) through the creation of tailored interactive online information systems on the labor market situation and capacity building of both ministries regarding information management, monitoring and evaluation and website development and maintenance. The project includes a survey of Private Sector Development activities’ beneficiaries to evaluate project impact.
- BA in journalism, international development, and/or any other relevant fields.
- At least 1 year of general experience.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in journalism or communication.
- Previous experience in conducting data collection/interviews within the humanitarian sector is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in the protection sector is an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Arabic is mandatory.
- Good English skills is an asset.
- Ability to perform well on tight deadlines, flexible attitude.
- Knowledge of computer applications, in particular proficiency required in MS Office.
Personnel is expected to conduct itself in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs, and iMMAP’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all Countries. iMMAP has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse, and exploitation. Any violations of these principles and policies will be treated as serious misconduct. iMMAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background.
Interested Candidates must submit a Cover Letter and a Resume (CV) with PDF format including 3 references and a copy of any relevant Certification/Degree and a copy of National ID or Residency Card through a link below.
How to Apply: