The Comunity Support Center Manager is Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with the Network strategy, commitments and goals.
- Bachelor degree graduate
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Understanding of policy and regulations in related fields
- Have the knowledge to Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude.
Fluent English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
interested candidates should forward the( c. v ) to the following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org deadline date 21 Mar 2019