In charge of general management of the project.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Highly skilled in reports writing, arrangement, analyzing, communicating & relation building.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Certificate of participations in conferences, training workshops & courses are required.
- Experienced in the field of work.
- Ability to work under pressure in different conditions & for extra hours.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of BWA work.
- Respect the financial & human resources policies followed inside BWA, respecting the staff, time keeping, transparency, honesty and avoid violence.
- Work on computer programs & internet
➢ Supervise the project staff members and ensure that they complete their tasks and responsibilities according to the project requirements, rules and procedures of the Association.
➢ Establish a detailed monthly workplan identifying activities to be implemented to ensure successful completion of the project, in cooperation with the project team.
➢ Organize regular coordination meetings with the project team members to ensure adequate implementation of the project workplan.
➢ Responsible for submitting the quarterly and monthly narrative reports of the project to the donor by compiling activity reports and other required documents to document implementation of the activities (pictures, attendance sheets, questionnaires, etc.).
➢ Work closely with the finance department to plan and follow up on the project expenditures and ensure timely completion.
➢ Responsible for regular communication with donors to ensure provision of timely updates according to the donor requirements.
➢ Ensure coordination with external stakeholders as relevant in the frame of the project (international and local NGOs, government representatives, etc.).
The CV is sent through the email. The candidates will be contacted through their phone numbers to fix a date for an interview.
Please send your CV to ([email protected]).
- Please state the job title in the subject line: Project Manager – Baghdad Women Association / Sinjar Center
- CVs in the form of IMG, pictures, screen-shots and links will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications past the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered.
Best of luck