General Purpose of the position
The logistic assistant and driver supports the JRS Sharya Projects by ensuring proper upkeep and regular maintenance of workspaces and JRS offices, houses and caravans as well as the availability of necessary supplies. He drives JRS Staff and visitors across the KRI and GOI as requested by the logistic coordinator and JRS Country Office Manager.
Works closely with: Logistic Coordinator (IRQ 11) in Sharya and Project director of Sinuni and Country Office Manager in CO.
Main Responsibilities of the Position
- General welcoming and atmosphere of the office
- Greet visitors at reception and make sure they are properly orientated;
- Answer the phones and pass on messages;
- Meet and interact with employees in routine situations which require tact, discretion and courtesy;
- Participate to the maintenance of the office with logistic;
- Responsible for first aid kit.
2. Specific Secretary Duties
- Provide a variety of clerical duties involving: Print and photocopy, type letters, reports and other documents;
- Establish, maintain and monitor accurate, neat and efficient electronic and manual filing systems.
- Sort and classify incoming mail and other information to appropriate recipients.
- Prepare accurate minutes of meeting.
- Schedule and coordinate the meetings.
- Keep computerized records of staff and patients
3. Data Entry Clerk Component
- Receive and save data from the MHPSS, FV etc.
- Prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; review data for deficiencies.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following procedures.
- Check the accuracy of data; verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data.
- Maintain confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain accurate and up to date data
- Archive related documents (Filled forms, Empty forms,…) by following the archiving policy.
Undertakes any other duties as assigned by the Country Director that are within the ambit of the position.
- Compassion and commitment for refugees and other displaced persons;
- Two years clerical/secretarial experience, including word processing;
- Ability to handle confidential information with complete security;
- Ability to communicate effectively and help others.
- rigorous and well organized
- Knowledge of and ability to use English correctly and appropriately.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and capable of prioritizing tasks
- Energetic, hard-working, honest and self-motivated person;
- Ability to share the difficulties so that we may be able to share the work better;
- Careful and concern about security situation in the area
- Proficiency in Microsoft365TM applications Word & Excel (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams are a bonus)
Only if you fulfil the requirements and qualifications, please kindly send a CV and a Cover Letter to [email protected]
Only short-listed people will be called for the interview.