Fleet and Contract Management:
- Responsible for drivers and monitoring of their movements, make sure that all drivers follow the country traffic rules and regulations and organizational procedures.
- Act actively in the recruitment processes of the drivers in each location and monitoring their performances.
- Monitor and conduct regular assessment for need assessment at the field level.
- Follow up on the fleet-related purchases, contract management processes, and communications with service providers,
- Monitor the fuel consumption and maintenance status for all the vehicles and report.
- Contribute to fleet planning at the governorate level and coordinate movements in cooperation with all relevant parties, provide relevant information on vehicles and drivers for access-related processes.
- Maintain the presence of safety and security procedures, material, and practices within fleet management.
- Liaise with the security& safety department by sharing the vehicles & Driver information’s in order to obtain the updated security Access letters.
- Act as the focal person to plan and implement all transportation of commodities and relief items.
- Being the responsible person to obtain all necessary approvals at the national level and contribute to the international shipment processes.
- Assist in the vehicles & Driver budget allocation follow-up.
- Assist the identification of service providers for all transportation and fleet-related services,
- Follow up the needed service on monthly basis at the mission level and lead the purchase processes.
- Monitor and report the costs related to fuel and maintenance of vehicles,
- Any other tasks that are requested by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, administration, accounting, finance, procurement, or engineering.
- At least two years experience in the same/similar position.
- Experience working with I/NGOs or humanitarian organizations is a plus; understanding of humanitarian principles & values is a must.
- Good understanding of fleet management practices.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and previous experience with ERP.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Able to keep records and data management.
- Able to work in a team and as an individual.
- Good administrative and communication skills.
- Sensitivity with deadlines and time management.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
For Application, PLEASE VISIT THIS GOOGLE FORM LINK (YOU WILL NEED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO ACCESS IT)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format.
INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, the vacancy might be filled before the closing date.