Job Information Human Resources Assistant NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name IRD Global
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 2 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2018-02-13
Deadline Date 2018-02-17Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining organization policies.
How To Apply
- University Degree
- Proven work experience in Human resources.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Fluency in Kurdish,Arabic and English.
Qualified candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org writing the job title in the subject line of the email.
Only CVs with word and pdf format will be accepted.