Terms of Reference
Duty Station: Sinjar cty
Brief description of the organization
Al Mesalla for Human Resources Development is a non-governmental organization established in 2004 registered in Baghdad and Erbil with headquarters located in Erbil. The organization is working at disseminating a culture of human rights and peace building in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. The organization is currently working along 3 programs: a non-violence and peace building program developing peace capacities within the community; a women and Gender program empowering women to take an active role in the community and a Human Rights Program which focuses especially on enhancing freedom of expression. Since June 2014, Al Mesalla developed services to the growing refugee and displaced community settling in the Kurdish Region of Iraq by participating to distributing emergency support and establishing empowerment and livelihoods programs for displaced women in particular.
IRC Cooperation with Almesalla Organization will provide the project, Improving Safety and Economic Opportunities for Vulnerable IDPs and Returnees in Iraq This program aims to improve service access, socio-economic empowerment and enhance recognition for Iraqi IDPs, Returnees and Host community
· Protection of Livelihood building against theft, damage, infringement or accidents.
· Provide a visible presence of safety and security.
· Identify and investigate suspicious behavior, threats and informal activity.
· Monitor the entrance and departure of employees and visitors according to the specified protocol.
· Detecting and confronting unauthorized persons and violators of security procedures.
· Report violations of the rules and violations of the manager.
· Control and prevent the movement of prohibited substances inside and outside the property.
· Checks for external property for maintenance, breakdown, or hazard problems
· Liaising with relevant parties to deal with illegal or irregular activities
- Preference will be given to applicants who have experience as a Guard
- Preference will be given to the people from Mosul city.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Diploma or High school Degree
- Speaks Arabic , Kurdish is asset
- 1 year Experience in the field of working with NGO
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Interested applicants must send their CV (PDF or Word) to:- firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: Guard - Sinjar
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline